CAREERS FOR EXPERIENCED AGENTS
We are a fresh team in the timeworn game of residential real estate – and we’re growing. We are forward thinking; we know this industry is changing rapidly and we don’t just want to ride the tides of change, we want to affect it.
How do we do that? Well, we need people like you. Your ‘Yes if’ rather than ‘No because’ attitude allows you to make significant impact on how we run our business. At the end of the day our business is made up of the people in it and their ideas, their values. No idea is immaterial, or too big to tackle. If you believe it will make a difference, so do we.
Everyone here is working towards the same goal: to have a business that supports their lifestyle, a business that works for them instead of the other way around. Sound like something you can manage?
Desired Skills and Experience
At both the beginning and the end of the day, you will be the face of Dart Homes. This is more than just showing and listing homes – all of our future friends and family will rely on you to be their trusted advisor, their most valuable asset. And for us at Dart Homes, that makes you our most valuable asset.
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoy working on a team in an open environment
- Competitive but never leaves a team member behind
- Default to ‘Yes if’ rather than ‘No because’
- Not afraid to fail often, and fail fast to discover what is the best path forward
- Self-start and perpetuate personal growth
- Have an on/off switch – know when to pour it on and when to relax
- Love Darwin because you are always evolving
- Can take a system and make it your own
- Maryland real estate license in hand (preferred)
- Plays well with others
- Tech Savvy (you don’t have to be a hacker)
- Self-starter – limited oversight
- Systems oriented
- Real estate experience is a plus but not a necessity
- Passion for everything you do
About this company
Dart Homes has been trailblazing since 2008 from the heart of Montgomery County Maryland. Our high-energy style, cutting-edge content, and impeccable integrity form the foundation on which we have built this team.
Every year, we help over 140 of our future friends and family through the transformative experience of buying or selling a home – but it doesn’t end there. Our relationships last longer than the length of a transaction because our goal is not just to make a home sale or purchase easier, but to make life better!
We pride ourselves on giving the best support to our agents as well by providing:
- Continuous lead generation – 10x what an average agent receives
- Mentoring 3 times a month with industry leaders
- Business planning and growth meetings with team leaders
- Exciting team building events and trips
- Workflows and a CRM system to help guide and grow your business
- Support staff that goes above and beyond for everything from client care to technology, marketing, and processing
- Ultimate work/life balance
Job Type: Full-time
- Rockville, MD
- Some agent experience preferred: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Active Maryland real estate license
If you are interested in joining us, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with agent application in the subject line.