This weekend is all about love, but some of you are probably in a mad scramble to find Valentine’s Day plans. We rounded up some suggestions to keep you out of the doghouse.
- Grab some alone time and drop the kids off at Paren’ts Night Out at My Gym, Potomac.
- Try something different and check out a show at Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club.
- Treat yourself to some delectable morning stables at Mon Ami Gabi‘s special long weekend brunch.
- Show your love all weekend long at Jaleo Bethesda, with special tapas and unique tasting menus.
- Stop by Denizen’s Beer for a Valentine’s Shucking with beer and oysters.
- And last of all, just because you don’t have a special someone doesn’t mean you have to spend the evening sobbing on the couch and stuffing your face with chocolate. Check out this Anti-Valentine Dinner featuring an “It’s Not You, It’s Me” happy hour serving aptly named drinks like “shot through the heart” and “dark, stormy, and divorced.” This sounds pretty depressing to me, but maybe misery really does love company.