Real estate is a double-sided coin: it’s exciting yet terrifying, proud but often humbling, a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Having a great agent beside you will effect which side of the coin lands on top. And remember, you are going to be spending a significant amount of time with this person, so you better get along. Here are 7 ways that working with a great agent will change your life for the better.
- They care. A real estate agent’s whole job is to listen to your needs to make you happy. Their job is to educate you and steer you around common pitfalls as you navigate your real estate transaction.
- They can save you money. This one seems like a no-brainer, but it’s surprising how often people chose the discount route and end up with disappointment down the road. There is an old saying “If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.” Hiring a great agent can save you literally thousands of dollars, as they will not only negotiate effectively but also know what pitfalls to look for as the transaction moves along.
- They give you perspective. Agents are adept at reading between the lines or leading you to what you never knew you always wanted. For instance, you might think that you’re looking for something in particular, but a great agent can take what you asked for and find something that’s even better than anything you’ve ever considered. A great agent is like an expert matchmaker.
- They’ll do more than help you buy or sell a home. We’ve been doing this a long time so we know exactly what it takes. We know the best contractors, we can help you with staging, we even have a moving truck. We want to be your go-to resource for anything real estate, so we try to provide as much value as possible.
- They minimize your stress. One of the best things about a great real estate agent is the peace of mind that comes from working with them. There are lots of things that can go wrong during a real estate transaction, and a great agent knows how to anticipate issues ahead of time and shoulder the burden for you.
- They go to battle for you. The right agent is like a general you can depend on when the going gets tough. From searching for the right property or buyer, to negotiating, to pushing the deal through despite all obstacles standing in the way… a great real estate agent won’t back down from adversity and will battle for your best interests at all times.
- You become lifelong friends. We are in the business of building relationships, not transactions. We get to know you as we help you navigate this process and genuinely care about getting you the best outcome. We keep in touch and even host 4 lavish parties a year to celebrate YOU.
So what are you waiting for? Give one of our agents a call today.
You won’t regret it.